NO OPEN GYM
GOOD FRIDAY (APRIL 14) OR
EASTER SUNDAY (APRIL 16)!
IGI offers two open gym options for boys and girls:
- PRESCHOOL OPEN GYM is for children 6 and under (parent supervision is required).
- SCHOOL-AGE OPEN GYM is for kids ages 6 – 18. Children under 6 MUST have a parent/guardian.
All participants MUST have a waiver signed by his or her own parent or guardian for each visit.
We also offer special occasion open gyms; these will be posted here and on the IGI Facebook page.
School-Age Open Gym – $10
- Summer hours: Fridays, 6:30-8:30 (June 23-August 25)
- School-year hours: Fridays, 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm (September 2-June 16)
- Sundays 4:45-6:45
- Special Days! We will have select open gyms on certain holidays. Updates can be found here and on our Facebook page.
Preschool Open Gym (Ages 6 and under)- $8
- Fall Hours: Tuesdays 1:30-2:30 & Fridays 2:00-3:00 (August 30-December 23)
- Please read the Top Ten Open Gym Rules, so parents and children are informed before attending IGI’s Open Gyms.
- Open gyms are subject to cancellation without notification.
- A waiver signed by parent or legal guardian must be signed in order to participate: Open Gym Waiver (.pdf)