Each participant MUST have a WAIVER signed by his or her own parent or guardian for each visit or they cannot participate.
IGI offers two open gym options for boys and girls:
- PRESCHOOL OPEN GYM is for children 6 and under (parent supervision is required).
- SCHOOL-AGE OPEN GYM is for kids ages 6 – 18. Children under 6 MUST have a parent/guardian present.
We also offer special occasion open gyms; these will be posted here and on the IGI Facebook page.
School-Age Open Gym – $10
- School-year hours: Fridays, 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Summer hours: Fridays, 6:30-8:30 (June 18-September 1)
- Sundays 4:45-6:45
- Special Days! We will have select open gyms on certain holidays. Updates can be found here and on our Facebook page.
Preschool Open Gym (Ages 6 and under)- $8
- Fall Hours: Tuesdays 1:30-2:30 & Fridays 2:00-3:00 (August 30-May 25)
- Summer Hours: TBD
- Parents must sign the waiver, but any authorized adult may accompany the child(ren).
- Please read the Top Ten Open Gym Rules, so parents and children are informed before attending IGI’s Open Gyms.
- Open gyms are subject to cancellation without notification.
- All participants must have a waiver signed by their own parents/guardians!!!!
- Open Gym Waiver (required!)