IGI Birthday Parties begin with 1 hour of “in-gym” games, FUN and activities
followed by 45 minutes in the party room for more fun, food, cake, & presents.
REMINDERS: All participants MUST have waivers signed by their own parent/guardian.
Parents are NOT PERMITTED on the gym floor or any equipment; if attending,
they MUST REMAIN in the seating area UNLESS accompanying a child under 36 months.
- Saturday: 3:15, 4:30
- Sunday: 1:00, 2:15, 3:30
ALL Party Packages include:
- 1 hour of supervised “in-gym” activities (trampolines, loose foam pits, games, etc.)
- 45 minutes in the party room
- Paper products (plates, silverware, cups, napkins, tablecloth)
- Refrigerator/Freezer available
- 1 Host per party (a second Host is required after 20 kids) who handles all aspects of the party
- Invitations, maps, and waiver can be downloaded below
The Party Package!
- Up to 15 guests $160.00
- 16 – 20 Guests $190.00
- $11.00 each additional child (over 20 kids)
- $40.00 second Host (required after 20 kids but optional under 20)
- $75 non-refundable deposit to reserve date
- (Gratuity/Tip not included)
Sample Birthday Party Format:
- 5-Minute: Intro and Rules
- 25-Minute: Front Trampoline and Pit Area
- 25-Minute: Back Bar and Pit Area
- 5-Minute: Clean Up
- 45 Minutes: Birthday Party Celebration
- We can add in obstacle courses, games, etc that you may envision as well.
What to Wear:
- Children should wear comfortable clothing without belts, buckles, or exposed buttons and zippers; girls should wear a leotard (if they have one).
- Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail.
- NO jewelry is to be worn in the gym; post earrings may be worn as long as they do not dangle from the ears.
- Bare feet are required in the gym.
- Birthday Family should arrive about 15 minutes before the start of the party.
- Guests should not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled party time.
What to Bring:
- Any Drink, Food, and/or Cake
- Food deliveries should be scheduled for 50 minutes after the start of party. (ex: if you have a 2:00 party, your food should arrive around 2:50)
- Candles—lighter or matches
Requirements: Waivers for ALL birthday guests must be completed in their entirety, and submitted to our staff PRIOR to participation. Parents are NOT permitted on the gym floor; they MUST stay in the seating area for parent viewing. ALL deposits are non-refundable!