MODIFIED BIRTHDAY PARTIES ARE RUNNING!
IGI Birthday Parties currently include 15 minutes of check-in and rules followed by
1 hour of open play.
REMINDERS: All participants MUST have waivers signed by their own parent/guardian.
Parents are NOT PERMITTED on the gym floor or any equipment; if attending,
they MUST REMAIN in the seating area UNLESS accompanying a child under 36 months.
MASKS MUST BE WORN!
- Fridays 7:30-8:45
- Saturdays: 3:30-4:45
- 1 hour of supervised “in-gym” activities (trampolines, loose foam pits, games, etc.)
- 15 participant maximum
- $20 per participant with a $160 total minimum
- $75 non-refundable deposit to reserve date
- (Gratuity/Tip are optional, but not included in pricing)
What to Wear:
- Children should wear comfortable clothing without belts, buckles, or exposed buttons and zippers; girls should wear a leotard (if they have one).
- Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail.
- NO jewelry is to be worn in the gym; post earrings may be worn as long as they do not dangle from the ears.
- Bare feet are required in the gym.