IGI offers two open gym options for boys and girls. Our All-Age Open Gym is geared at children ages 6 and up. But, younger kids with a parent/guardian are welcome as well. We also offer a daytime Preschool Open Gym for kids 6 and under (parent supervision is required). Additionally, we offer special occasion open gyms; these will be posted here and on our FaceBook page.
*JOIN US FOR A SPECIAL DAYTIME OPEN GYM ON MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR DAY!* Monday, January 18, 11 am – 1 pm
All-Age Open Gym – $10
- Fridays 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm (Summer 6:30 – 8:30)
- Sundays 4:45 pm – 6:45 pm
- Special Days!!
- MLK Jr Day, January 18, 11 am – 1 pm
- Presidents Day, February 15, 11 am – 1 pm
Preschool Open Gym (Ages 6 and under)- $8
- Wednesdays 2:30-3:30
- Please read the Top Ten Open Gym Rules, so parents and children are informed before attending IGI’s Open Gyms.
- Open gyms are subject to cancellation without notification.
- A waiver signed by parent or legal guardian must be signed in order to participate: Open Gym Waiver (.pdf)